Sterling McCall Toyota Fort Bend Parts Center - Toyota Service Fluid Replacement
Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
This special pink formula helps provide maximum protection without the use of harmful silicates. It's extremely durable and was developed specifically to meet the requirements of your Toyota's engine.
- Compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life of water pump seals
- Won't corrode aluminum surfaces like coolants that contain borate
- Won't clog radiators due to silicone "gelling"
- Pre-diluted 50/50
- Compatible with Toyota red Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Synthetic Motor Oil
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Helps improve thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals
An effective, non-chlorinated formula that removes brake fluid, grease, oil other contaminants without leaving residue.
- Quick drying
- Helps prevent brake squeal and chatter
- Cleans without any waxy film or residue
A unique formula that contains a cleaner, acid detector, neutralizer and protector all in one amazing spray can. Great for use on batteries, terminals, cables and brackets.
- Penetrates and emulsifies dirt, grease and deposits
- Light red color turns blue in the presence of acid
- Helps returns pH to a safe level
- Protective film helps provide a barrier against corrosion
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Offers excellent lubrication characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in non-sealed Toyota automatic transmissions.
- Helps control “shudder” and provide excellent drivability
- Extends transmission life
- Resists foaming and oxidation
A super heavy-duty, high-temperature brake fluid specifically designed by Toyota engineers to help provide superior performance in all Toyota brake systems where DOT 3 brake fluid is recommended.
Is it time for your Toyota to have the fluids replaced? Our Toyota-trained technicians right here in Richmond at Sterling McCall Toyota Fort Bend can quickly handle all of your Toyota fluid replacement needs.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Service customers are invited to stay happy and hydrated with unlimited bottled water.
Don't miss a moment away from the office! Take advantage of our business center to get work done while you wait.
Car looking a little dusty? All vehicles are treated to a complimentary car wash with any appointment.
Fuel up on free, freshly brewed coffee while our experts service your vehicle.
Our collision center experts specialize in top-notch auto body repair, restoring your vehicle to like-new condition.
Have somewhere you need to be? Take advantage of our courtesy shuttle, available within a 10 mile radius of the dealership.
Kick back and catch up on your favorite shows while you wait, available on our HDTVs.
Our family friendly facility offers a children’s play area to keep kids occupied and entertained.
Get some work done by staying focused and interruption-free at our private work stations.
Don’t wait for that tell-tale check engine light – book your next service appointment while you wait.
Check out our current service specials for deals on routine maintenance, seasonal service, tires, and more!
Break out the bubbly and enjoy complimentary soft drinks during your service appointment.
Have your tires seen better days? Visit our tire center for the best tires for your price range, demanding performance specifications, or (just in) fuel-efficient tread styles!
Customers are encouraged to bring along a mobile device and enjoy free high speed WiFi while you wait.